Dr. Amaka S. Ngene is a highly qualified Education Specialist of over 20 years, serving as an Education Specialist in the United States. Dr. Ngene has excelled at building meaningful relationships with a highly diversified population. She is an expert at performing research, assessments, reporting data findings to support strategic curriculum planning. Dr. Stephanie Ngene was awarded the Year’s Teacher for exemplary contributions serving a highly diversified student population. She received the US President’s Volunteer Service Award recipient for making a difference in her community.
Dr. Ngene is an active member of Omega Gamma Chi- National Honor Society for Special Education Teachers and the African Women in Leadership Organization. Dr. Ngene is the President of Access 1st Project Inc, a California Non-Profit Organization and HABICS Educational Consulting Nigeria. She sits on several Non-Profits, Social, Religious, and Professional organizations. She appreciates the mix of ideas and problem solving for fostering collaboration across people and environments to achieve a common goal.
Dr. Stephanie Ngene believes and values an equitable society where education and social services are accessible and within reach of All.
Founder’s Vision for tomorrow’s adult
- My vision is that all children get a fair chance in life.
- Meaningful participation in the society where ALL girls and boys have access to free and quality education
- To support policies that close the gaps in social, economic, and gender inequities in underserved and vulnerable communities.
- We also advocate changing the social norms that stand in the way for the most marginalized, including those with disabilities, to access the quality education and services necessary to achieve their full potential.
- Collaborate with other civil societies and policymakers to achieve SDGs 4 and 5 for the UN Decade of Action.